Celebrities and enthusiasts of this charismatic model were for example, Robert Urich, the actor known as private investigator “Dan Tanna”, from the TV-series “Vegas”. Chuck Yeager is not
only famous but an icon and as well an owner who relies on a “Two-Tone” GMT-Master. He is “the” US aviation veteran, the first human being who broke the sound barrier with the supersonic jet Bell
X-1 on 14th of October 1947.
- reference 16753
- year of manufacture ca. 1980
- stainless steel case and 18-karat yellow gold
- oyster steel bracelet with 18-karat yellow gold and stainless steel
- acrylic glass
- movement: caliber 3075GMT - automatic
- quickset date
- serviced and guaranteed by Rolex Geneva
price upon request
Our GMT Master, reference 16753, dates back to 1980, is equipped with a Oyster steel bracelet and still in possession of its original box and papers. Moreover this timepiece is in excellent
condition throughout and has of course being serviced and guaranteed by Rolex Geneva.